Thursday, December 17, 2009

This morning we had Reilly's first ever "preschool program". The Christmas "concert" was today and I must admit, I was a bit nervous about how our "willful" 2yr. old would react to being on stage in front of 50+ mommies and daddies! I was so proud! She definitely had a serious, scanning-the-crowd-for-my-mommy-and-daddy look, but not only did she STAY on the stage (my overall fear that she would run off!), she actually sang and danced some! The 2yr. olds are always so cute--just standing up there with blank stares, hardly doing the singing and motions that they have surely practiced and rehearsed so many times. But, we did it! Our first preschool program down. Wow, can't believe it's Christmas already!















1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Lindsey - got it off Mollie's. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete