Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving at preschool...

Both Reilly and Braxton had Thanksgiving feasts in their classrooms, and lucky for me, they were on two different days. Being the overachiever that I am (I know, it's a sickness), I decided to sign up for deserts for both of the feasts since I had found some super cute recipes on Pinterest that I wanted to try!! (and since I have SO much "free time" these days...why not?!) I did have lots of fun making the creations and I think the kids enjoyed them both!!

First up, Turkey sugar cookies for Braxton's class feast (and why not go ahead and make another 16 for Reilly to take to snack in her class on the same day?!) :)


I was so bummed that the video camera died as soon as I turned it on....no worries, only ONE child sang...and it wasn't B :)
Braxton with his apple turkey! He was so proud!

Next up, TeePee cupcakes. So, you are supposed to cook a cupcake inside a sugar cone...this part was kinda tricky!! And definitely made quite a mess in my oven:)

but they did turn out pretty cute in the end!! not sure they were the best tasting things, but hey, it's all about the cuteness, right?!
Such a different experience in the TK classroom...all the kids sing, loudly, and so enthusiastically :)

Sophie and Reilly

Asher and Reilly

Ms. Rowland...we LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment