Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Layton- 5 months old

Layton continues to be our chunkiest baby to date :) And I love all of those rolls and chubby cheeks! He is also super laid back and content and overall pretty happy most of the time! Such a blessing being that he is the third! He constantly has something in his mouth...either his fist, all four fingers, his thumb, a toy, a burpcloth, or anything else close by! He drools all the time and I'm pretty sure I can see a tiny bit of "white" under his gums at this point. He LOVES, and I mean loves, his brother and sister. He just laughs at them and almost always smiles when they talk to him! It's the cutest thing ever. He's still napping great...from 10-12 and 2-4:00 and will go without an evening nap if we are out and about or will lay down from an hour and then sleep from 8pm-8am. He has started waking up at random times and I'll hear him in his bed just playing around, talking, making sounds, and then sooner or later he's quiet again and fell back asleep! I've also found him on his back a few times and I've had to go in a turn him back over to his tummy :) He's really starting to play with things now and reaches for anything you put in front of him. He'll also make a choice between two toys if you hold them in front of him! Within the past week or so he's started reaching out and touching my face, which i LOVE! His little hands are just the most precious thing to me and I can't get enough of feeling them in my hands, on my arm while I'm holding him, or on my face. I'm eating him up, that's for sure!! Here's a bunch of random photos from the last month.



he DEFINITELY looks more like Shawn now! especially in this one:
look at that double/triple chin! holy moly!






love the serious face...and the vest is pretty cute too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment