Friday, March 23, 2012

The BT is 3

For some reason, I'm having a harder time accepting that my little boy is turning 3 than the fact that my "big" girl is turning 5! I cannot believe that Braxton is 3. How did that happen? How is he getting so big?! We have had so much fun celebrating our little buddy over the past 3 days. First, on Wednesday, he chose to have donuts at school for his special celebration with his school friends. Yesterday morning, he woke up to his bedroom and the kitchen decorated for his special day and then his choice was to start off his official birthday with pancakes. Then he asked for chicken nuggets (from Chick-Fil-A of course!) for lunch, and then Tortellini (his all time favorite!) for dinner! We had yummy brownies and ice cream for desert since his birthday cake was for his party.





Reilly could not wait to give Braxton a super special picture she drew of Buzz Lightyear!! It was so sweet to see her excitement about how proud she was!


His birthday party was today and I think it was a good one! We decided to keep it simple and just have a play-date at the playground!


Braxton and Welles

Lilly, Reilly, and Marlee
Brock, Santino, Gia, Asher, Lilly, Marlee and Reilly




Branson, Braxton, Asher







I had so much fun doing Braxton's 3 year old "interview" yesterday. Here's how it went:

1. My favorite food is: Tortellini
2. My favorite sport is: basketball
3. The best show on tv is: Jake and the Neverland Pirates!
4. The coolest person in the world is: Mommy!
5. My favorite color is: blue
6. My favorite song is: "Punky Shee-sus" (Funky Jesus, by Toby Mac)
7. My favorite season is: Christmas
8. One food I dislike is : broccoli
9. My best friend is: Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment