Sunday, June 19, 2011

I got to experience something totally new to me this pregnancy that I hadn't had in either of the last two......a 36 week ultrasound! For some reason, my doctor's office has started doing 35-36 week ultrasounds to check on the baby's growth and fluid levels. I had no idea I would get to see as many details of the baby! Reilly came along with me since she didn't get to see either of the other ultrasounds I've had and she definitely thought it was pretty cool!! The baby's face was the clearest of anything, by far! It seemed as though we were looking at a 3-D or 4D ultrasound, but it was just a classic 2D image. The round cheeks and full, puckered lips were so clear! And so stinkin' cute. Makes me even MORE excited to hold this little guy SOOOOON!!!


and just for final confirmation, we are indeed having another boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment