Friday, June 3, 2011

Stonebridge Preschool Program May 2011

I can't believe that not only has Reilly completed 3yr. old preschool year, but that this means the next time we go to a preschool program, I will be starting at my daughter in the Pre-K class and my son in the 2yr. old class up on stage!!! Whoa, what is happening to time!?!?! The end of the year program was super sweet this year. They do such a good job choosing such awesome songs for the children to sing. This year, Reilly's class sung "Lord I Lift Your Name on High", "Deep and Wide" and my favorite part of the entire program was when the whole school (all ages) got on stage at the end and sang the "Lord's Prayer" with motions throughout. It was so so neat. And Reilly sang her little heart out! We were so proud of her :)





Ms. Jacobson sure was a gift and a blessing for us this year!!! We worked through some tough challenges with our little strong-willed child, but in the end, she has shown so much maturity and is definitely ready for the Pre-K class next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment