Friday, July 22, 2011

Layton's Homecoming!

I don't know if it's due to my impatience to get into my own home with my own routine or just the simple fact that I cannot STAND to be "tied down", but once again, I asked to leave the hospital after just 36 hours of giving birth! And my wish was granted :)

Before we started packing up, Grandpa and Nanny stopped by for a quick visit to meet their new grandson...



had to get some shots of my sweet chunky boy during his first days since I knew he would never look like this again!



We were discharged just around 5:30pm and couldn't WAIT to get home! It's just so hard to constantly have people and nurses and nurse techs coming in asking how you're doing, what you need, can I check you here and there and how's the baby and when was the last time he ate, pooped or peed??!

getting in his car seat for the first time!

The kids, with the help of Poppi and DeeDee, were fast at work all afternoon on our welcome home banner and surprises!


Reilly seriously asked if she could read Layton a book within 5 minutes of us being home! She is quite excited about having a new baby at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment