Friday, July 22, 2011

there's a baby in the house!

We were SOOOOOOO blessed to have my mom (DeeDee) around for the entire first week of Layton's life! It was such a gift to have her here to help with Reilly and Braxton so I could focus on Layton! She was awesome about taking the big kids out every day to do something more exciting than just sitting at home staring at me feeding a baby :) We had lots of sweet times with baby Layton while she was here too.....here are a few shots from the first week:



first "bath"....he didn't seem to mind too much!



I swear I feel like you can see those chubby cheeks get smaller and smaller throughout the week! And now he looks SO different; now that all the swelling from birth is gone! EVERYbody says he looks just like his big-sister and we totally agree! It's really crazy how identical he looks to Reilly's first pictures....same lips, same shaped face, same nose, blue eyes. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment