Thursday, September 15, 2011

Layton is 2 months (and 1 week!)

Layton had his 2month well check yesterday and I'm not surprised to say that he is 13 pounds and 2 ounces! He is continuing on track to be my biggest baby! He's at 75%tile for weight and height (23.75"). It's so funny to see his chunky little legs since I don't think Reilly and Braxton ever got rolls on their bodies as a baby! After the scare we had a couple weeks ago that landed us in the emergency room for 7 hours with our little guy due to a fever of 101.6 that lead to x-rays, blood work, urine samples, IVs, antibiotics, and him turning whiter than the bed sheet he was lying on, I'm grateful for all 13.2 pounds of his chunky self!! He has the yucky baby acne mixed with some eczema on his face right now.....every baby goes through it, I guess!! :(



I have NO idea how I caught this next expression, but it cracks.me.up everytime I look at it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment