Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter....a tad late, I know.

We've had quite a lot going on in the last couple weeks, but I do want to take some time to update the blog for my own personal memory sake!

To celebrate Easter, Reilly's preschool class had a super cute Easter Egg hunt and picnic out on the playground. Being the fabulous mother that I am....I left the house forgetting the Easter basket, which I had to turn around and rush back home to get, and then got out of the car to see my precious daugther with her Easter bunny ears on, ready to go hunt some eggs...pulled out the camera to snap a pic....NO MEMORY CARD. Perfect. So, the only documentation I have of the special day are a few pics that the other moms took of my daughter. I swear, if I've done it once, I've done it a 100 times...why do I ALWAYS check to make sure I have fully charged batteries and memory cards when I leave for a photo shoot with my "big" camera, but never when I grab the "small" camera for a family photo opp??!





No comments:

Post a Comment