Friday, April 2, 2010

yes, 80+ degree weather, you are welcome anytime!

Ah, finally the temps are getting to the range that I LOVE! It has been in the mid-high 80s for the past few days and we have been loving it! The kids have enjoyed lots of outside play time and we are all looking a bit sunkissed already! Fabulous! Yesterday Reilly and I colored with some sidewalk chalk for a while while Braxton walked around the driveway. We've been eating lunch outside on our newly redecorated frontporch (pics to come!) and dinner out back on the screened porch! Last night, Shawn took the kids for a picnic and to watch the airplanes land out at the Concord Regional Airport while I had a photo shoot. Today, the kids and I went over to the Dreschers "ghetto beach" set up in the backyard with a beach umbrella, water table, and lawn chairs. My kind of afternoon!! After dinner we headed out for a special treat: ice cream at Baskin Robbins!! Spring, I love you :)














No comments:

Post a Comment