Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

What an honor and a blessing it is to be a mom. After years and years of wanting nothing more than to have a child, I still find myself in awe of the fact that God has entrusted me with two of His precious children and that they call ME their mommy. Yesterday, I started the day getting to lay in the bed until 9:15!!! Wow. That was a gift in and of itself! I was then treated with pancakes in bed and a stack of cards from my two babies. Reilly LOVES coloring cards right now and she had decorated every card and envelope that she could for me. Shawn also gifted me with a spa treatment and already scheduled it for Saturday afternoon while the kids are away in Greensboro (which he also arranged!). Can't wait!! We headed downtown and hopped on the Lynx train and rode down to Pike's for their unblievable Sunday Brunch. It was such a gorgeous day and it was so nice to sit out on the patio,





Last Wednesday, Reilly's class had a special little time for mommy's first thing in the morning. They had made sweet little flower pots with their picture and a lady bug poem for us. So cute. Then Ms. Yascur had them sing all the moms a song. So so sweet.



Reilly and her buddy Gia

Sweet sweet Ms. Yascur

No comments:

Post a Comment