Sunday, August 21, 2011

and growing and growing and.....


Well, I packed up the newborn onsies today. Layton is officially into the 0-3 months clothes. He's getting bigger and rounder every day! I think he is maintaining his status of being my biggest baby so far! He's almost 12 pounds already! HOLY COW! He's starting to coo and make super sweet baby sounds during his wake time and I swear he intentionally smiles at me almost daily! So stinkin cute. He's doing great with nighttime sleep....goes from 8p-8a only waking to eat once (after I feed him while he's asleep at 11p before I go to bed), BUT, the daytime naps aren't too great. Some naps are perfect and he sleeps for the full 2 hours, others are not perfect and he fusses for the entire nap. I'm hopeful that this will get better!

6 weeks old now!



Reilly is So great with her baby brother. She does so well playing/talking with him. It's so cute to hear her talk to him like I do! And she LOVES holding him, kissing him, and hugging him :)


yes, this is one of his smiles! so cute!


look at those cheeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment