Sunday, August 21, 2011

I started AND completed a project!!


I have officially been sucked into a new web-community thingy! Pinterest
is a fabulous way people can post ideas for anything from favorite recipes, home organization ideas, Do-It-Yourself projects, decorating ideas and so much more. I found this awesome growth chart idea that I just love! I have had a tiny measuring tape hanging inside the pantry door for the past 2 years that I have used to mark the kids growth on because I never wanted to mark it on a doorframe (as we did when I was a kid) since we wouldn't be able to take that with us if we ever moved from this house. So, we made a trip to the Home Depot, bought a few supplies, and off I went! I'm so excited about this!





Link

1 comment:

  1. I saw that on there too! What did you use to make the numbers? Are you hanging this or just pulling it out to mark the measurements?
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete