Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy birthday to ME!


I celebrated my 31st (????!!!!!) birthday on August 12th. How did that happen? How did I get to be over 30 years old?! What???!! Anyway, Shawn surprised me by coming home from work early and sending me out for a super fabulous sweedish massage at the Spa down the road! It was fantastic :) And when I returned, the house was spotless and things were prepared for us to have a yummy dinner with the Dreschers! Streamers were hanging from the ceiling and the Happy Birthday banner was out! Shawn grilled some salmon and steaks and Karin brought some awesome salads. It was a great dinner and a fun way to celebrate my big day. Thanks babe!

of course I got to wear our fancy birthday hat....


look how many KIDS we have! and 2 of them aren't even in this picture! good grief! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment