Wednesday, January 13, 2010

brothers and sisters

I must say, the one thing that I have loved so much about the past 9 months has been watching Reilly and Braxton's relationship grow. Man, when I say that Braxton's face just lights up with the biggest smile when he sees his sister, I mean it! Reilly went away last weekend to DeeDee and Poppi's house. Braxton and I met them for lunch in Salisbury to pick Reilly back up and I wish I had a camera to capture how excited she was to see him! She must have hugged and kissed him for 5 minutes! All through lunch she had her hand on his arm and just kept kissing him. It was so super sweet. He laughs the most when she is playing with him. I just love seeing their relationship grow.

Yesterday I got a couple large boxes from the UPS guy and I couldn't wait to make one of them into a house for Reilly to play with. Wouldn't you know, the first thing she did was to ask if Braxton could come in and play with her! He didn't seem to mind too much, so that's just what we did! I can just see them in a couple months, once he's walking and really getting around....they are going to be inseperable!!




Last night, we decided it was time to give Braxton a try in the "big" tub (yes, we've still been bathing him in a smaller, baby sized tub). Reilly was SO excited to get the chance to take a bath WITH her baby brother! Braxton had a blast! He just sat in there, kicking his legs in excitement, and reaching for whatever toy went floating by. He just loved it. Here's to MANY more bathtimes together!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment