Saturday, March 19, 2011

the boy who loves to eat....

Shawn and I are getting a little nervous about what it's going to be like to feed a hungry teenage boy, considering that we already have a HUNGRY toddler boy! The other day while I was upstairs getting the laundry, the kids were downstairs watching a show. I cam down to find Braxton like this:

...he got the box of Cinnamon Crunch cereal off the counter, brought it over to the couch, climbed up on the couch, and dumped it onto his lap for a mid-morning snack. Oh if you could have seen the crumbs!!!

and just two days later, I turned around to find that in the 30 seconds it took me to get a bandaid on Reilly's toe, he had climbed onto the counter (by way of a stool that his big sister had left in the "wrong" place!), and was crawling on all 4's across the stove on his way to reach a container of crackers. I responded too quickly due to the danger of what was happening, so I wasn't able to get picture proof of this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment